The Ear Research Foundation does not control the quality or accuracy of information given by other organizations. We will continue to add resources as recommended to support the community.
Connect with people.
- Uniting As a Hearing Loss Community While Social Distancing
- Coping with the Coronavirus Isolation Webinar
Need professional care?
- How Do I Communicate with Doctors, Nurses, and Staff at the Hospital During COVID-19?
- Ear Care: Silverstein Institute offers Telehealth Medicine
---> Schedule an appointment with your doctor through a video
Living through the pandemic...
- Video Conferencing With Hearing Loss
- Maintaining Your Hearing Health Amid COVID-19
- Caring For Your Child's Hearing Health at Home
- How Technology can help with Hearing Loss
- Behind the head mask for those who wear hearing aids
In 1979, the Ear Research Foundation was established in Sarasota, Florida by President and Founder, Dr. Herbert Silverstein.
The Foundation was created out of his desire to continue research and development, and to contribute to medical education in a private setting in the field of Otolaryngology.
Through its mission of research, education and community care, the Ear Research Foundation has helped thousands of individuals with hearing loss and balance disorders.