Hearing champions coalition
The support of our Hearing Champions is vital to the success of our mission dedicated to Research, Education and Community Care for hearing and balance disorders. The Ear Research Foundation could not achieve excellence without the generosity of our Hearing Champions.
We invite you to deepen your involvement in Helping Others Hear by becoming a Champion today! By joining the coalition with an annual donation of $1,000 and above, you help us...
- Fund our next Research projects, improving hearing loss, Meniere's disease, Tinnitus, Dizziness and more.
- Invest in a healthier future by training the next generation of Neurotologists
- Support funding for hearing devices, cochlear implant surgeries, and assistance to the hard of hearing community
- Sponsors an individual's hearing aid device and lifetime follow up care
DIAMOND status hearing CHAMPION ($10,000 AND ABOVE)
- Private dinner with the board and/or...
- Annual Appreciation Event
- Plus all benefits below
PLATINUM status hearing CHAMPION ($5,000 -$9,999)
- Exclusive Hearing Champions Coalition plaque with your name and title to display in your home
- Your name and photo on our annual newsletter and any EarRF Special Events Program Book
- Access to out medical library and conference room
- Plus all benefits below.
GOLD status hearing CHAMPION ($1,000-$4,999)
- Recognition on EarRF Donor Wall
- VIP seats and complimentary tickets to EarRF events
- Private meeting with research coordinator about research projects
- HIGHLIGHT: Free lunch and learn with a physician of your choice, Dr. Silverstein, Dr. Wazen, Dr. Rosenberg, Dr. Nayak and current fellow, Dr. Kim
- EXCLUSIVE: Lunch or dinner (Dutch treat) with EarRF staff member of your choice (See EarRF staff for more information on our team)