Ear Research Foundation - Current Research Studies And Projects
- Benefits of the HiResolution Ear System in Adults with Asymmetrical Hearing Loss
- Evaluation of the performance of a middle ear implant in individuals with severe hearing loss, wearing a cochlear implant in one ear and the Maxum implant in the other.
- HD-MCZ-PHII-DRF062016, “Dose-ranging study” of the efficacy and safety of Miconazole Oil used for 7 to 14 days compared with vehicle in the treatment of Otomycosis
- A Multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of 2 dose regimens of orally administered SENS111 (100mg and 200mg) given during 4 days in patients suffering from Acute Unilateral Vestibulopathy
- The effect of Canalith Repositioning Maneuvers on the postural stability of patients with diabetes and migraine.
- Round window and oval window reinforcement for the treatment of hyperacusis.
- Otonomy 104-201811 study A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, Phase 3 efficacy and safety study of Oto-104 given as a single intratympanic injection in subjects with unilateral Meniere’s disease.
- The relationship between CI performance and SAGE scores (pre/post-implantation.
- The relationship between voice disorders, Allergic Rhinitis, and Reflux
- Hearing loss and vocal disorders